Monday, December 18, 2006

How I will update

Until I find some better features for my blog, I will inform you of my financial stats by posting them once a month for the world to see. Of course I won't put what financial institutions they are at, just the type of debt. Then I will keep a list on the sidebar of my monthly updates.

I hope I find something less complicated soon so my readers don't have to go through the trouble of clicking on stuff to see where I am at!

Maybe I will title the posts by my progress.

Boy now that I think about it, these stats are gonna take some careful documentation.

What should I keep track of?
  1. my total debt
  2. total on each card
  3. percentage of debt paid off total and individually (maybe)
  4. how much to go
Yikes I hope I think of a good way to keep track of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The irritation and pain because of candida albicans have the capacity to drive someone nearly nuts when left untreated. Fortunately, there are a variety of strategies open to substantially ameliorate the indications of this disorder. Continue reading to discover ways to best fight candidiasis and regain your sanity. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Girf34t544s[/url]