Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Appraising Houses

I have decided I am going to start the process of becoming an Appraiser. It won't take too long to at least become an Apprentice and it will really help with my financial situation. The reason I picked Real Estate appraising of all things is because my mother has been an appraiser for the past 10 years. I see what she does and it doesn't seem so bad. You just take some pictures and find comps and it does take a while for the paperwork but the pay is good. It was also recently named one of the Top 10 Jobs on Forbes or Fortune or somewhere. Also I will have loads of flexibility, so that is great. So hopefully I will find someone who will let me be their Apprentice and I start the classes in March. Actually I have to call the school today at lunch to see about the next class schedule. It shouldn't be so bad, actually I never mentioned this but I have an inactive Real Estate license so that may help.


Digg!

No comments: