Monday, February 5, 2007

Due for a flogging!

Well I went out and bought a sandwich at Wawa tonite. Uggh!! I have to make do with eating what I have around the house! I cannot keep messing up like this, it is bad for my health and bad for my wallet.

Also, I do not know if I can put my credit cards away just yet. This is because I am probably going to this Open House tommorrow in NYC for a program I am thinking of attending. I need to pay for gas and parking. I may go next week though, cause otherwise I am really having a hard time paying all my bills right now (paying them according to the payment plan me and my mother have worked out). Its not a good time for me to spend the extra money. I can always go in March when maybe my bills will be a little better.

I was out with some friends tonite and kept noticing everyone's shoes. I am a girl, and typically they wear a lot of different shoes. Would you believe I have one pair of sneakers, one pair of work shoes (actually the same shoe but in brown and black depending on my outfit) and a few pairs of sandals? I felt like such a poor loser. But I guess I have to pay down my current debt before I can buy anything new. It makes me bitter cause I haven't had a new pair of shoes in maybe 3 or 4 years. They are Aerosoles if you are wondering which shoes hold up so well. It would all seem a lot more worth it if I was poor but content with my life, like people you sometimes hear about.

So, I will probably not go to NYC tommorrow to save money. In that case, I will put my credit cards away this very second. Also I have been doing some more marketing so that is good.

Hold on.

Okay I am back and the credit cards are away. Its off to bed, adios amigos!

1 comment:

Johnny Noodles said...

It's tough making yourself make something to eat when you can have it 1) immediately and 2) assembled by eating out.

One thing that helps is knowing where everything is in your kitchen, and keeping it stocked with staples so you can "just whip something up in a pinch". That way, it isn't so overwhelming to make something at home. And staple foods, like Goya black beans, are usually incredibly inexpensive to purchase.

Here's a site that I found informative on stocking your refrigerator.

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/kitchen/kitchenfull.html