Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Eager Beaver!

Uggh I wish I had signed up to take the appraiser courses a bit sooner because I am so eager to be able to get out there and make more money right away! I have got to pay down my debt so I can afford things that I haven't been able to in years such as getting my hair cut regularly and a new article of clothing more often than once every 6 months! I am sick of feeling ratty and poor! 'Oh we ain't got a barrel of money, maybe we're ragged and funny' I wish I knew where that song lyric was from.

Right now I am just trying to set in stone who my mentor(s) will be for after the classes. I don't have anything definitive yet.

I am a little nervous because I am going to have to layout some money for setting up a home office to do the appraisals. I will need a Windows computer and a door for a desk, and some other officey type things.

I have been typing for my appraiser friend and learning the business so I guess thats all I can do for now. Sigh!

Digg!