Friday, February 2, 2007

How Much time for Debt?

I am wondering how much time is realistic to spend working on procuring and doing jobs that will help me pay my debt. I already have a ton of stuff on my plate, goals that I am in the middle of and wouldn't want to give up in order to focus on one thing at a time.

Here are other things I need time for:
  • friends
  • pets
  • exercising
  • showering
  • cleaning
  • recreation
  • education
Hrmmm. I already work 40 hours a week but I have some down-time at work so I may even be able to fit certain things in. Here are some things I can do to use time wisely:

  • browse Craigslist for jobs while eating breakfast
  • browse newspaper for jobs after work
  • call about odd-jobs at lunch
Uh-oh, thats all I have so far! This brainstorming session did not accomplish much!

No comments: