Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Credit Cards Crept into Wallet again!

Tonite when I go to a family members for dinner and to help them with some paperwork they need doing (which relates to appraising so helping me in numerous ways), I am actually handing over my credit cards to a third party. I don't want them in my possession anymore! I just got my weekly "allowance" I give myself according to my budget so I have no excuses.

Also from now on when I type for my family member they are going to pay me by making a payment directly towards one of my credit cards, that way I won't have to just be self-disciplined about having money in my wallet!

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Its a shame I have no self-discipline at all and need to take these measures but I am just trying to make my situation better.


Digg!

No comments: